Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introduction

For years I've been meaning to get me a blog, as sometimes I have ideas which are not good enough (or comprehesive enough) to warrant a CodeProject article, but which are also not small enough to deserve to disappear in page number >=2 in the forums which I visit.

This blog is for programmers, and mainly for .NET in general and the C# language. I personally have been writing code since the age of 9, when I got my first computer (Commodore VIC-20). That computer didn't come with any storage device, so at the end of the day I copied what I wrote using pencil and paper, and the next day I would type it all back in again, and continue coding... Things have changed slightly since then :-)

Anyway, I hope you find this blog interesting!

Aviad P.

No comments:

Post a Comment